Whole Shell Mussels (Blanched, Chilean)
Select Rope-grown Mussels, complete with their shells and vacuum packed (supplied frozen and cooked)
If the customer does not wish to use them all at the same time they can separate them, some maybe a little stuck but the should be relatively easily pulled apart. PLEASE NOTE Mussels have been blanched but due to the vac packing and freezing some mussels may become a little stuck, any that are not open immediately may require a gentle heat through, if they do not open after warming please discard.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Mussels (MOLLUSCS) and natural juices
- Net Weight
- Mytilus Chilensis/ Farmed in Chile
- Average serving
- Per 100g Energy - KJ 527KJ kcal (calories) 125cal Fat 2.7g of which saturates 0.78g Carbohydrates 5.4g of which sugars 0g Fibre 0g Protein 19.7g Salt 341.88mg
- Serving Suggestions
- These Whole Shell Mussels are fully cooked and therefore only need warming or adding to recipe dishes. To defrost: Leave to defrost at room temperature for 2 – 3 hours or overnight in a refrigerator. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours. Discard any mussels that do not open. Pieces of broken shell may be sharp, please take care.