Tuna Supremes (Frozen)
Not remotely like the tinned version. Thick, meaty meal sized portions ready wrapped for the freezer.
Individually Frozen Skinned and Boned Loin Portions of Yellow fin Tuna - a more economical alternative to fresh Tuna. Perfect for a summer BBQ or cooked under the grill and eaten with salad or seasonal vegetables as a healthy nutritious meal.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Tuna, FISH (water as protective glaze)
- Net Weight
- 765g minimum net weight
- Yellow fin (Thunnus albacares) and big eye tuna (Thunnus obesus)/Pacific or Indian Ocean FAO 51/57 /Line Caught
- Average serving
- 5 loin portions per pack
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- See packaging
- per 100g kcal 136 protein 23.7g carb 0g sugars 0g fat 4.6g sat fat 1.2g
- Serving Suggestions
- Perfect for the BBQ! An easy recipe would be to mix together 2tbsp Dijon mustard, 1tbsp honey, 1tbsp olive oil, 2tsp soy sauce, 2tbsp white wine vinegar and pour over 2 tuna steaks, marinate for 1-2 hours. Cook from frozen Grill for 5-10 mins each side or until cooked through. Pan fry for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through Oven Bake in a preheated oven at 220oC (Fan 180oC Gas Mark 6) season the portions and rub a little oil, wrap in foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through