Traditional Smoked Haddock Fillets Natural Boned
Select fillets of Boned Haddock, supplied naturally and traditionally smoked in Grimsby.
Traditionally Smoked Haddock Fillets - natural and boned. Smoked in the traditional manner overnight using smouldering wood chippings. Supplied as it always has been, wrapped in paper - With PGI status!
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Haddock FISH (98%) Salt
- Net Weight
- Melanogrammus aeglefinus. Iceland/ Norway/Scotland/N E Atlantic - Line Caught/ Trawled
- Average serving
- 1-3 fillets per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Per 100g: Energy 345 kJ / 81 kcal, Fat 0.6g of which saturates 0.1g, Carbohydrates
- Serving Suggestions
- Best poached in the microwave or baked within a foil parcel in the oven to combat any natural dryness. Alternatively check out our recipe section or recipes attached to your order confirmation.
- Related Recipes
- Omelette Arnold Bennett Regal Style
Smoked Haddock & Spinach Risotto
Smoked Haddock Chowder