Traditional Smoked Cod Fillets Yellow Boned
Select fillets of Boned Cod, dyed and traditionally smoked in Grimsby.
Traditionally Smoked Cod Fillets - yellow dyed and boned. Smoked in the traditional manner overnight using smouldering wood chippings. Supplied as it always has been - wrapped in paper.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Cod FISH, Salt, Annatto (E160b), Turmeric (E100)
- Net Weight
- Gadus morhua. Norway/ Icelandic North Atlantic - Line Caught/ Trawled
- Average serving
- 1-3 fillets per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- Best poached in the microwave or baked within a foil parcel in the oven to combat any natural dryness. Alternatively check out our recipe section or recipes attached to your order confirmation.
- Related Recipes
- Omelette Arnold Bennett Regal Style
Smoked Haddock with leeks and mustard in a Oatcake wrap
Smoked Haddock & Spinach Risotto
Smoked Haddock Chowder