Smoked Trout Fillets
Naturally smoked skinless Trout fillets supplied interleaved and frozen.
Delicious eaten hot or cold. They are naturally smoked (no dye) and a favourite for salads and pate. Will contain flexible bones. 500g. Please be aware that they are interleaved but it may be tricky to separate so give them a moment (without letting them defrost)
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- 100% Smoked Trout Fillets - Trout, Salt, Natural Oak Smoke FISH
- Net Weight
- Turkey (farmed and processed), Oncorhynchus mykiss
- Average serving
- 6-10 fillets per 500g.
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- See packaging
- Typical Values per 100g as sold Energy 125 kcal/531 KJ Protein 65 g Carbohydrate Trace Total Fat 4.5 g Salt 2.5 g
- Serving Suggestions
- Ready to eat from defrost. Serving suggestion - Mix together flakes of trout, mashed potato, mixed herbs, oiled chopped onions and season. Mould into cakes using your hands, coat well with seasoned flour then coat with beaten egg, roll in breadcrumbs. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 10-15 mins turning once. Great in a pate, served on canapes or in a wrap.
- Related Recipes
- Quick Smoky Fish Pate