Salmon Fillet Boned
Succulent fresh Salmon Fillet with the bones removed for your convenience.
Prime quality, fresh, farmed Scottish or Norwegian salmon fillet with the bones removed. Please note this may be one large or several smaller pieces and may contain tails.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Salmon FISH
- Net Weight
- Salmon (Salmo salar)/FARMED in Norway/Faroe/Iceland/UK (Scotland)
- Average serving
- 1-3 fillets or pieces
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 3-5 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 2 months
- Serving Suggestions
- Suitable for microwave cooking, oven, grill or panfry. Also great on the BBQ! Check out our recipe library for further inspiration.
- Related Recipes
- Salmon with Fennel and White Wine
Salmon Burgers with Not Quite Mayo
Spicy Salmon Stir Fry
Tandori Salmon Skewers
Thai Salmon Kebabs with Sweet Chilli and Lime Dip
Smoked Salmon Tarts
- FARMED in Norway,Faroe, IIceland or UK (Scotland)
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.