Meal sized fresh skinless responsibly sourced Ray wing portions.
A delicious, sweet tasting fresh fish with the added bonus of having thin, firmly attached filaments rather than bones.
May be supplied as frozen if fresh unavailable on the day.
Product not available for purchase online, please contact our sales office for more information.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Ray FISH
- Net Weight
- Raja clavata (Thornback), Raja Montagui (spotted) /N E Atlantic (Bristol Channel)/ Demersal or gill/ fixed net
- Average serving
- Approximately 3-5 wings per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- Recommend use on delivery day
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, brush the wings with butter, season with salt and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
RASS (Risk Assessment for Sourcing Seafood) is a risk assessment tool that has been devised by the Seafish Authority, an independent body that represents the UK fishing industry. RASS supplies up to date information which is presented using a five point system and covers four components - fish stock, management of stock, habitat and by catch from which an informed purchasing decision can be made by the customer.
- Spotted Ray in the Bristol Channel Gill/ Fixed Net
- Spotted Ray in the Bristol Channel Demersal otter trawl
- Thornback ray, Bristol Channel Gill/ Fixed Net,
- Thornback Ray in the Bristol Channel Demersal otter trawl
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.