Raw Fresh Water headless King Prawns (Easy Peel Shell On 12-15 size)
Raw Freshwater King Prawns with an 'Easy-peel' shell. Supplied Frozen to lock in the flavour and freshness!
Each prawn is headless cut along the centre of the back which removes the vein and enables the shell to be peeled off the meat easily. Great for BBQ's, stir-fry's and curries! Each Prawn is approximately 2-3 inches in length. These prawns appear blue/ grey and sometimes with an orange shell but will turn pink during cooking. Please note the bag does state Shriimp rather than prawn
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Prawns CRUSTACEANS, Water , Salt, Stabliser (sodium phosphates) (E451)
- Net Weight
- Macrobrachium rosenbergi/Farmed Fresh Water/Bangladesh
- Average serving
- 20-35 (12-15 represents the size of the prawn)
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Refer to packaging
- Per 100g Energy 340kJ /81kcal Fat Of which saturates 0.3g 0.0g Total Carbohydrates Of which sugars 0.0g 0.0g Protein 19.3g Salt equivalent Nil
- Serving Suggestions
- Great for recipe dishes, stir fry's and BBQ's Try leaving the shell on and threading onto skewers, brushing with a marinade and BBQ'ing until cooked through - the shell will peel off easily. A nice marinade of coconut milk, chopped chilli and garlic is good for BBQ's. Simply marinade and thread the prawns onto skewers with chopped vegetables such as onion, pepper and mushroom before BBQ'ing or grilling for 6-8 minutes.