Luxury Smoked Fish Pate Duo
Creamy Salmon and Mackerel Pates made in Lincolnshire with light smoky taste and a melting, smooth texture.
This year supplied chilled and in plastic pots, tins for illustration purposes only. A luxurious smooth mousse pate made by Smiths Smokehouse of Lincolnshire. 1 pack of Salmon, 1 pot of mackerel.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Smoked Mackerel (FISH) (60%), Soft Cream Cheese (MILK), Butter (MILK), Lemon Juice, Ground Black Pepper, Parsley, Salt Smoked Salmon (FISH) (60%), Soft Cream Cheese (MILK), Butter (MILK), Lemon Juice, Ground Black Pepper, Parsley, Salt
- Net Weight
- 2 x 95g min pots
- FISH Mackerel and Salmon produced in Lincolnshire UK
- Average serving
- each serves 2 as a starter
- Mackerel Per 100g Energy Cal 411 Energy KJ 1697 Fat (g) 39 Saturates (g) 19 Carbohydrates (g) 0 Sugars (g) 0 Protein (g) 14 Salt (g) 2.2
- Serving Suggestions
- Simply serve, lovely on buttered toast and the perfect starter! Suitable for home freezing.