Lincolnshire Pork Sausages
Secret recipe Lincolnshire sausages using outdoor bred free range pork with red tractor approval.
Their wonderful unique flavour and texture is created by the careful blending of the finest Lincolnshire Pork with a unique combination of English herbs and spices. Supplied chilled but suitable for home freezing.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- British Pork 72%, Bread Rusk(11%) (WHEAT Flour, Yeast, Salt), Salt, Dextrose, Herbs, Sunflower Oil, Stabiliser (E451(i)), Spice, Preservative (E221), Flavourings(3%), Antioxidant (E300)Water (14%), Natural casing (made from the pigs intestines)
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- Min 6 sausages
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 4 days from production date
- per 100g calories 201kcal Total fat 12g Saturated Fat 4.3g Carbohydrate 6.2g Sugars 0g Protein 17g Salt 1.4g
- Serving Suggestions
- To grill sausages, preheat the grill to medium, place the sausages on the grill pan and cook for 6-12 minutes, until thoroughly cooked, turning every few minutes. 1. To oven cook sausages, Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Add sausage on top of parchment paper, making sure none of the sausages are touching. 2. Bake for 30 minutes, turning sausages halfway through.