Lightly Smoked Salmon Portions (Skinless - Frozen)
Four Lightly Smoked, Salmon Portions smoked here in Grimsby.
Kiln smoked in Grimsby over wood chippings. Meal sized, Salmon Fillet Portions. Lightly smoked to give a perfect balance of smoke and flavour. These portions are individually frozen for your convenience, ready to oven bake or microwave. Enjoy with new potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a sour cream and dill sauce. Delicious!
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Farmed Salmon (FISH) (98%), salt (2%)
- Net Weight
- Min Net Weight 480g
- Salmo salar/Farmed Norway/ Scotland/ Faroe Produced in the UK
- Average serving
- 4 Portions (120-140g)
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Refer to pack label
- per 100g 235 cal 11g fat 2.1g sat fat carb 0.5g protein 24.8g salt 1.31g
- Serving Suggestions
- MUST BE COOKED BEFORE EATING From Frozen. Remove outer packaging, pierce a hole in each individual vacuum pack. Place on a microwavable plate & cook on full power for 2-3 mins (1000w) 3-4 mins (800w) 5 mins (700w) from frozen until the portions are cooked throughout. Allow to stand for 1 minute. If defrosted, reduce the cooking time to 90 seconds per portion. Oven cook - From Frozen. Remove all packaging, loosely wrap the portion in lightly oiled foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C / 375°F, Gas Mark 5 for 15-20 min.