Hot Roasted Salmon
Superior Scottish Hot Roasted Smoked Salmon produced by award winning John Ross Junior.
This Salmon is prepared by hand before being hot smoked over beech and oak chippings. It is then sliced and presented in a black and gold blister pack. Smoky, moist and flaky Hot Smoked Salmon. Chilled and ready to serve.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Scottish salmon (FISH), salt, sugar, natural smoke
- Net Weight
- Minimum weight 160g
- Scotland (farmed)/Salmo salar FISH
- Average serving
- 2-3 servings
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- See packaging
- Nutrition Per 100g Energy kJ 950 Energy kcal 230 Fat 14.7g Of which saturates 3.40g Carbohydrate 1.0g Of which sugars 0.4g Fibre 0.7g Protein 24.0g Sodium 1.86g
- Serving Suggestions
- Delicious on its own, served with canapés or delicious in a pasta salad. See our feature recipes for this brilliantly versatile product.