Fresh Halibut Fillets with a deliciously creamy flavour!
Our superior quality fresh Halibut has a meaty, succulent texture and delicate flavour.
Supplied Skin on, whilst our expert filleters make every attempt to remove bones some small ones may remain.
Wild caught when available as a by catch, otherwise farmed will be supplied
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Halibut FISH
- Net Weight
- Hippoglossus hippoglossus/FARMED in Norway/ Scotland or WILD caught in Norway
- Average serving
- Could be Portions if fillets too Large
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- Brush with butter or olive oil and either pan fry for 2-3 minutes either side or grill for 6-10 minutes. Will also bake in around 15 minutes. Lay fillets in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, chopped parsley and breadcrumbs. Bake for 15 minutes @ 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 or until cooked through.
- Related Recipes
- Halibut with Champagne and Peppercorn Sauce
RASS (Risk Assessment for Sourcing Seafood) is a risk assessment tool that has been devised by the Seafish Authority, an independent body that represents the UK fishing industry. RASS supplies up to date information which is presented using a five point system and covers four components - fish stock, management of stock, habitat and by catch from which an informed purchasing decision can be made by the customer.
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.