Hake Tray Bake with Broccoli, Leek and Cheese
Chunks of cape hake smothered in a leek, cheese and broccoli sauce and topped with croutons.
A handmade gourmet speciality product now supplied in a foil tray ready to oven bake from frozen. Now prepared as a traybake rather than individual portions.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Hake (Fish) (50%), Sauce ( Water, Modified Maize Starch, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin], Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Yeast Extract, Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Herb Extracts, Spice Extract ), Leeks, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Broccoli, Snippets (Wheat Flour [ Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine], Palm Oil, Salt, Yeast), English Mustard ( Water, Mustard Flour, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Stabiliser [Xanthan Gum] ), Butter (Milk), Salt.
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- 1-2 dependant on appetite or accompaniments
- Per 100g Energy 818 kJ / 195 kcal Fat 7.1g of which saturates 3.5g Carbohydrates 18.5g of which sugars 7.1g Protein 14.3g Fibre 0.7g Salt 2.1g
- Serving Suggestions
- Oven Bake: Place the tray in an oven preheated to 180ºC Fan/200°C Conventional/Gas Mark 6 for 25-30 minutes until piping hot. Ensure the fish is cooked thoroughly.