Fresh quality, chunky Haddock steaks.
Fresh steaks cut from the mid section of large whole fish. This type of cut will contain skin and bones. As well as the large central bone.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Haddock FISH
- Net Weight
- Melanogrammus aeglefinus/N E Atlantic (Icelandic and Faroes Grounds/Norwegian Sea/ Northern North Sea)/ Line caught were possible, may be trawled.
- Average serving
- 3-5 steaks per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes @ 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 in a foil parcel with onion powder, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper and a dot of butter.
RASS (Risk Assessment for Sourcing Seafood) is a risk assessment tool that has been devised by the Seafish Authority, an independent body that represents the UK fishing industry. RASS supplies up to date information which is presented using a five point system and covers four components - fish stock, management of stock, habitat and by catch from which an informed purchasing decision can be made by the customer.
- Haddock in the North-East Arctic (ICES subarea I and II), Longlines
- Haddock in the North-East Arctic (ICES subarea I and II), Demersal otter trawls
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.