Dover Sole Whole
This is a whole flat fish and is considered the finest of the family!
This is a flat fish and is the finest of the family, supplied cleaned and gutted but may occasionally contain roe (eggs, these are considered a delicacy by some). Supplied frozen.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Dover Sole (FISH) (water as protective glaze)
- Net Weight
- 450g min
- SOLEA SOLEA North sea, FAO27 N.E.Atlantic / Trawled
- Average serving
- 1 fish - serves 1
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: ( Per 100g ) Energy 374 kJ / 89 kcal Fat 1.2g of which saturates 0.1g Carbohydrate 0.5g of which sugars 0g Protein 18g Sodium 0.19g
- Serving Suggestions
- Best served simply - skin, brush with melted butter, defrost and grill for 4-6 minutes each side and serve with parsley and lemon wedges.