Cumberland Pork Rings
Cumberland rings made by a local butcher using British pork.
Supplied as 2 rings in a tray
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Seasoning Mix(9%) containing Bread Crumb Rusk(WHEAT Flour), WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin, Yeast, Salt) Flavourings, Spices(Corriander, Pepper), Sunflour Oil, Stabiliser(E451(i)), Dextrose, Preservative(E221), Antioxidant(E300), Water (8%)
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- 2 x Individual Rings
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 4 days from production date
- per 100g calories 201kcal Total fat 12g Saturated Fat 4.3g Carbohydrate 6.2g Sugars 0g Protein 17g Salt 1.4g
- Serving Suggestions
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. For the sausage, rub the sausage with the oil and place on a small baking tray. Place into the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until completely cooked through.