Cumberland Pork Rings
2 x Cumberland rings made by a local butcher using a 17th century recipe and Lincolnshire pork.
Supplied as 2 rings in a tray, Made with Lincolnshire Outdoor bred and reared pork. Please note - These are no longer supplied by John Petits- these are now supplied by Len Edwards of Grimsby
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Ingredients: British Pork 66%,Pork Fat(17%)Seasoning Mix(9%) containing Bread Crumb Rusk(WHEAT Flour), WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin, Yeast, Salt) Flavourings, Spices(Corriander, Pepper), Sunflour Oil, Stabiliser(E451(i)), Dextrose, Preservative(E221), Antioxidant(E300), Water (8%) For allergens please see ingredients in CAPITALS
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- 2 x Individual Rings
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 4 days from production date
- per 100g calories 201kcal Total fat 12g Saturated Fat 4.3g Carbohydrate 6.2g Sugars 0g Protein 17g Salt 1.4g
- Serving Suggestions
- Oven bake, grill or pan fry.