Cooked Peeled Tail on King Prawns
Cooked and Peeled King Prawns, with the tip of the tail left on to allow for dipping!
A good sized cooked and peeled king prawn - ready to eat after thawing. The vein has been removed and the tip of the tail-shell left on making them perfect for dipping into a flavoursome sauce on the buffet table. They can also be added to cooked dishes although we suggest adding the at the end.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- King Prawns (CRUSTACEANS), Water, Salt, Stabiliser: E331, E332, E330
- Net Weight
- Litopenaeus vannamei/Farmed India/Vietnam/Thailand
- Average serving
- 30-50 King prawns per bag
- Storage use by (fresh)
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Refer to packaging
- Per 100g defrosted 68 kcal 1.1g fat 0.5g fat of which saturates 1.4g carbohydrate Nil Sugars 13.1g protein 1.3g salt
- Serving Suggestions
- Simply defrost to serve. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours. May be added to cooked dishes and warmed gently through towards the end.
- Related Recipes
- Simple Seafood Tagine