Coley Rogan Josh
Supplied frozen using Coley cut from our fresh fish daily! Frozen and coated with delicious sauce in our factory.
Mild to medium spiced and made using the finest ingredients this Kashmiri inspired curry is perfect with Basmati or Jasmine rice. To make our fish curry go further you could add vegetables.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Coley FISH,vegetable (paprika, tomatoes, onions, garlic), water, spices, rapeseed oil, tomato puree, SKIMMED MILK YOGHURT, brandy vinegar, sugar, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, coriander leaves, salt, lime juice concentrate, spice extracts, thickening agent: E415 xanthan gum
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- 1-2 dependant on accompaniments
- Per 100g Calories 109 kcal Fat 5.1g 0.5 of which saturates Carbohydrate 4.7g 3.3g of which sugars Protein 10g Salt 0.09g
- Serving Suggestions
- Microwave - pierce film and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stir and cook for a further 2 minutes or until piping hot. Oven Bake from frozen - Remove sleeve & film lid. Place on a baking tray & put into a pre-heated oven. Cook at 190°C/Gas mark 5 for 25-30 minutes, stir halfway through cooking. Cooking times may vary according to oven type, ensure food is piping hot before serving.