Coley Fillets Boned
Our Coley Fillets are a good alternative to replacing Cod in recipes!
These Boned fillets boast a chunky flesh. Slightly darker in colour than cod which turns whiter when cooked, perfect for recipes!
Due to unreliable availability, frozen may be sent as an alternative.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Coley FISH
- Net Weight
- Pollachius virens/ N E Atlantic (Northern North Sea)/ Trawls
- Average serving
- 1-4 fillets per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- Check out the recipe section on the Regal website or attached to your order confirmation! Coley works in any white fish recipe, particularly curry recipes!
- Related Recipes
- Cheesy Leek Topped Fish
RASS (Risk Assessment for Sourcing Seafood) is a risk assessment tool that has been devised by the Seafish Authority, an independent body that represents the UK fishing industry. RASS supplies up to date information which is presented using a five point system and covers four components - fish stock, management of stock, habitat and by catch from which an informed purchasing decision can be made by the customer.
- Coley in the North Sea Rockall West of Scotland (ICES subarea I and II), Demersal otter trawls
- Coley in the North-East Arctic (ICES subarea I and II), Demersal otter trawls
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.