Fresh, naturally Boneless Cod Tails.
This is the less chunky part of the fish taken from the tail end. Skin on and naturally boneless. If fresh not available 6-8 January a frozen alternative will be sent
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Cod FISH
- Net Weight
- Gadus morhua/N E Atlantic (Icelandic and Faroese Grounds/Norwegian Sea) Line caught where possible, may be trawled.
- Average serving
- 3-5 tails per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- A versatile fish that takes on most flavours. Delicious battered and deep fried but also suitable for pan frying, grilling, baking, steaming or microwaving. Check out the recipe section on the Regal website or attached to your order confirmation for further inspiration!
- Related Recipes
- Cheesy Leek Topped Fish
Cod & Prawn Pancakes
Cod and Sweetcorn Pancake
Cod Cordon Bleu
Italian Cod Bake
RASS (Risk Assessment for Sourcing Seafood) is a risk assessment tool that has been devised by the Seafish Authority, an independent body that represents the UK fishing industry. RASS supplies up to date information which is presented using a five point system and covers four components - fish stock, management of stock, habitat and by catch from which an informed purchasing decision can be made by the customer.
- Atlantic cod in the North-East Arctic (ICES subarea I and II), Longlines
- Cod in the North-East Arctic (ICES subarea I and II), Demersal otter trawls
- Atlantic cod, Faroe Plateau, Longline
- Atlantic Cod, Iceland, Demersal longline
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.