Cod Fillets Boned
Superior quality fresh Boned Cod Fillets with a firm flaky flesh and mild flavour.
Select fresh Cod Fillets. These fillets will arrive with a V shape cut in the shoulder of the fillet where the bone line has been removed for your convenience.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Cod FISH
- Net Weight
- Gadus morhua/N E Atlantic (Icelandic and Faroese Grounds/Norwegian Sea) Line caught where possible, may be trawled.
- Average serving
- 1-4 fillets per Kg
- Storage use by (fresh)
- 2-3 days @ 5°C
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Upto 3 months
- Serving Suggestions
- A versatile fish that takes on most flavours. Delicious battered and deep fried but also suitable for pan frying, grilling, baking, steaming or microwaving. Check out the recipe section on the Regal website or attached to your order confirmation for further inspiration!
- Related Recipes
- Cheesy Leek Topped Fish
Cod and Sweetcorn Pancake
Italian Cod Bake
Speedy Fish Curry
RASS (Risk Assessment for Sourcing Seafood) is a risk assessment tool that has been devised by the Seafish Authority, an independent body that represents the UK fishing industry. RASS supplies up to date information which is presented using a five point system and covers four components - fish stock, management of stock, habitat and by catch from which an informed purchasing decision can be made by the customer.
- Icelandic Cod, Longlines ICES div 5a
- Atlantic cod in the North-East Arctic (ICES subarea I and II), Longlines
- Scottish Cod (ICES division VIa), Longlines
Please note: Links contained above may lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided here are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of, and we accept no liability in respect of, the content.