Cod and Tomato Bake
This gourmet product consists of skinned and boned chunky Cod pieces, topped with a delicious tomato and herb sauce and finished with a sprinkling of crushed croutons.
Using top quality Cod. Supplied in a foil tray, ready to oven bake from frozen for an easy dinner. Whilst every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small ones may be present.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- Cod 41(%) (FISH), Tomatoes (49%) (Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator [Citric Acid]), WHEAT Flour [contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamine, Niacin], Vegetable Oil [Palm], Salt, Yeast, Tomato Purée, Onion, Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Oregano.
- Net Weight
- Average serving
- 1-2 dependant on appetite and accompaniments
- Per 100g Energy 317 kJ / 75 kcal Fat 2.5g of which saturates 0.9g Carbohydrates 4.9g of which sugars 1.8g Fibre 0.7g Protein 8.3 g Salt 0.3 g
- Serving Suggestions
- Oven Bake from Frozen : Oven bake-remove film lid and cook in an oven pre-heated to 190°C, Gas Mark 5 for 30-35 minutes. Ensure food is piping hot before serving.