Brown Shrimp Peeled
Treat yourself to this hard to find luxury Shellfish, cooked ready to defrost and eat.
Tiny little cooked brown shrimp are packed with the sweetest, most delicious flavour. Famous as the main ingredient in traditional potted shrimp; they're delicious simply stirred through pasta too. Cooked and peeled Brown Shrimps, individually quick frozen, ready to eat once defrosted.
- Ingredients (Allergens in capitals)
- 92% Brown Shrimp CRUSTACEANS with protective ice glaze.
- Net Weight
- 180g (200g including water glaze)
- Crangon crangon/NE Atlantic FAO 27
- Average serving
- 3-4 as part of a starter
- Storage Use By (frozen)
- Refer to packaging
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: ( Per 100g ) Energy 92(Kcals) Fat 1.0g of which saturates 0.3g Carbohydrate 0g of which sugars 0g Protein 20.5g Salt 2.0g
- Serving Suggestions
- Ready to eat after defrost. Try the Belgium speciality starter dish ' tomate-crevette' using brown shrimp mixed with mayonnaise and served in a scooped out tomato shell. comparison - fish society are selling for £23.50 180g end august 2017