Tom Yum Mackerel Soup
Suggested cooking methodsOther
1. Heat some olive oil in a pan and add in the lemongrass, lime
leaves and chilies for a few minutes. Add the Tom Yum paste
and cook gently for another few minutes.
2. Slowly add the coconut cream and a squeeze of lime juice. Add
the mackerel and a handful of fresh coriander leaves.
3. Cook on a low heat for around 30 minutes - the consistency
should be thin.
4. Garnish with some extra chilies and fresh coriander leaves.
5. Serve with a wedge of lime.
â— 480g mackerel fillets
â— 220g Tom Yum paste
â— 400ml coconut cream
â— 2 red diced chilies
â— 2 sticks sliced lemongrass
â— Kaffir lime leaves
â— Fresh coriander
â— Fresh limes
â— Olive oil