Thai Salmon Kebabs with Sweet Chilli and Lime Dip
Suggested cooking methodsGrill
- Cube skinned & boned salmon fillet and place in a zip lock bag.
- Mix together a tsp of Thai Curry Paste, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour over salmon cubes and zip and mix.
- Leave to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Make the dip by mixing sweet chilli sauce with lime zest and juice.
- Skewer the salmon and place under a hot grill, turning during cooking.
Serving suggestion – serve on lettuce with the dip. Suitable for cooking on the BBQ too!
Serving suggestion – serve on lettuce with the dip.
Suitable for cooking on the BBQ too!