Spicy Salmon Stir Fry
Suggested cooking methodsPanFry
- Heat up the wok with a splash of wok oil.
- Add the chilli, ginger, garlic and coriander stalks. Cook for a few seconds; add a good tablespoon of curry paste or powder. Continue cooking for a minute or so to cook the spices.
- Add the cubes of salmon and the vegetables plus a handful of beansprouts. Pour in the coconut milk (the more you add the more saucy the final dish will be).
- Bring to a gently simmer and cook for a approx. 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked but the vegetables still have a bit of a crunch. Taste and season with a squeeze of lime juice
- While the stir fry is cooking put the microwave rice to cook follow the pack instructions. If using dried noodles again follow pack instructions – both cook in minutes.
- Serve the stir fry with the rice or noodles.
Tip - try sprinkling with chopped salted peanuts if liked.
- 250g boned Salmon fillet skin removed and cut into cubes
- Curry paste or powder (Thai or Indian)
- 1 red chilli de-seeded and chopped
- Thumb sized piece of Ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Small bunch coriander chopped - stalks and leaves kept separate.
- Handful of beansprouts
- Handful mange tout sliced
- Baby sweetcorn sliced
- Coconut milk
- Oil for the wok