Smoked Salmon Tarts
Suggested cooking methodsOven
- Line the compartments of a muffin tin with baking paper liners then line with the smoked salmon slices.
- Mix the filling by beating together the remaining ingredients and spoon into the smoked salmon cases.
- Bake @180°C for 20-25 minutes until the filling is firm and golden.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing the paper cases.
- Garnish with salad leaves and halved cherry tomatoes and serve immediately.
- 200g Smoked Salmon
- 3 eggs
- 150g low fat cream cheese/ quark
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Chopped chives
- Chopped dill
- Black Pepper