Smoked Mackerel Dip with Breadsticks
Suggested cooking methods
- Remove the skin and flake the smoked mackerel flesh into a bowl. Break it down with a fork, the more you mix, the smoother the dip will be. If you prefer a courser type, go easy with the fork.
- Add in creme fraiche and lemon juice and mix it all up. If your mackerel wasn’t peppered in the first place, you might like to add some - but it should be salty enough.
- Serve the dip, garnished with the parsley, with the breadsticks on the side.
- 2 x smoked mackerel fillets
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche
- Squeeze of lemon juice, to taste
- Flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- 125g box assorted breadsticks