Smoked Mackerel and Piccalilli wrap
Suggested cooking methodsPanFry
- Warm the mackerel strips in a hot dry frying pan for a few minutes, turning, until they’re heated through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Place the wraps, one at a time, into the frying pan and turn once, until they’re hot and take on a little colour.
- Place the wraps on a serving plate and top with the mackerel strips in the centre. Spoon over the piccalilli and sprinkle with the shredded lettuce. Add a squeeze of lemon juice, roll up and munch!
- 2 x smoked mackerel fillets, cut into thick strips
- 2 tortilla wraps
- Handful cos lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2tbsp good-quality piccallili
- Juice of ½ lemon, to squeeze over