Smoked Haddock with leeks and mustard in a Oatcake wrap
Suggested cooking methodsMicrowave
- Place the smoked haddock in a microwaveable dish, cover and cook for approx 3 minutes on high until the fish is lightly cooked (alternatively poach the fish in water or milk until cooked).
- Drain off any liquid and flake the fish, removing any skin and bones.
- Cook leek in the microwave in a little butter until soft (3-4 minutes). Alternativley soften the leek in butter on the hob.
- Add the cream cheese, crème fraiche and mustard then fold through the flaked fish
- Brush the edges of the oatcakes with beaten egg and share the filling between the 4 oatcakes.
- Fold over each oatcake and seal to form a pasty shape.
- Place on a greased baking tray (sprinkle over the grated cheese if using).
- Bake at 200°C/ Gas Mark 6 for 10 minutes until heated through