Sea Bass and Vegetable Tray Bake
Suggested cooking methods
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Arrange the potato and vegetables on a large non-stick baking tray.
- Drizzle over 1 tbsp oil and scatter with the rosemary, a pinch of salt and black pepper
- Roast for 25 mins, turning over halfway through, until the potatoes are golden and crisp at the edges.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top and scatter over the olives
- Place a couple of lemon slices on top of the fish and drizzle with the remaining oil
- Roast for further 7-8 mins until the fish is cooked through
- Serve scattered with basil leaves.
We'd like to thank Regal Customer Emma Spridge, you can find more of her dishes at @spridge_paske
- 300g sliced red potatoes
- Any veg you like, peppers, courgette, tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 rosemary sprig, leaves removed and very finely chopped
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 25g pitted black olive, halved
- ½ lemon slices
- handful basil leaves