Scallops with Raspberries
Suggested cooking methodsPanFry
- Place raspberries and sugar in a bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes (based on 800 watt), until sugar is melted and raspberries are slightly soft.
- Press raspberries through a sieve, stir in the Drambuie and set aside.
- Bring stock to the boil, simmer and add the scallops. Cover and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and arrange on individual dishes with the raspberries and salad leaves, drizzled with the raspberry sauce.
- 500g Regal Roe Less Scallops, defrosted
- 300g raspberries (reserve some for garnish)
- 15-30g sugar
- 2-3 tbsp drambuie
- 150ml fish or chicken stock