Scallops with Basil and Lime Butter
Suggested cooking methodsPanFry
- Slice the scallops in half and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the remaining ingredients together then melt in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the scallops to the frying pan and cook through for 3-4 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer to a serving dish and spoon over the butter.
Serving suggestion – Serve with sliced new potatoes and salad leaves tossed in a little vinaigrette dressing.
- 500g Regal Roe less Scallops, defrosted
- 85g (3oz) butter, softened
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- Juice and rind of 1 lime