Parma Wrapped Monkfish
Suggested cooking methodsOven
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the fish fillets in half along the length of the fillets and spread with half the pesto and sandwich back together.
- Spread the remaining pesto over the surface and season with pepper.
- Cover each with a slice of ham and tuck the edges underneath then transfer to a small roasting tin. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
Final cooking time is dependent on the thickness of the fillets. Test the fish with the tip of a knife; there should be no resistance when pierced.
Serving suggestion - serve with wilted spinach and new potatoes!
- 4 x 150g Regal Monkfish Fillet Portions, defrosted
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 4 slices parma Ham