Miso Salmon Ramen
Suggested cooking methods
1. Add all broth ingredients into pan, cook for 5 minutes. Add salmon and poach (gentle heat)
for 15 minutes until salmon is cooked. Remove and flake, set aside.
2. Cook broth for additional 20 minutes to infuse.
3. Check for seasoning. Add extra sugar, or fish sauce if needed.
4. Fry mushrooms in pan until soft.
5. Add pak choi into broth and cook for 1 minute.
6. Place noodles in serving bowl, place salmon, mushrooms, and eggs on top. Pour over broth.
Garnish with spring onion.
We'd like to thank Regal Customer Lydia Turton, you can find more of her recipe's at @foodby_lyd
3tbsp white miso
1x5cm piece of fresh ginger chopped into sliced
5 kaffir lime leaves
1 red chilli (to taste)
3 spring onions chopped + 1 for garnish
800ml fish stock
1tsp sesame oil
1tsp fish sauce - to taste
500g skin on salmon - enough for 4 persons
600g ramen noodles - cook according to packet
2 boiled eggs - cut in half
5 mushrooms - sliced
2 Pak choi - sliced