Lemony Fish Fillets
Suggested cooking methodsOven
- Prepare the fish by removing the skin and any small bones if necessary.
- Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish and add the pepper and tomatoes.
- Fold the fillets in half and place in the dish on top of the vegetables. Add the wine, lemon and seasoning.
- Lightly cover and bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5. or until the fish is cooked.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.
Suggestion - serve with pasta or potatoes and seasonal vegetables or side salad.
- 4 Fresh Regal Plaice Fillets or Fresh Lemon Sole Fillets if in season
- 4 Frozen Plaice Fillets or Frozen Lemon Sole Fillets when fresh is out of season, defrosted
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Juice and rind of half a lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley