Cod Cordon Bleu
Suggested cooking methodsPanFry
- Place the ham and cheese slices on the fillets and fold over to form a sandwich.
- Dip each fish ‘sandwich’ in beaten egg and then coat with the panko crumbs ensuring the fish is covered completely.
- Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan and cook the fish until golden and crispy and cooked though – approximately 5 minutes each side.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables or salad.
- 2 Cod Tails
- 2 thin slices of cooked ham
- 2 slices of emmental cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- Breadcrumbs/ panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying