Buffet Smoked Salmon Pasta
Suggested cooking methodsOther
- Cook the pasta in boiling water acording to pack directions until tender but still firm adding the asparagus tips a couple of minutes before the end of the pasta cooking time. Drain, cool and chop the asparagus.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, asparagus, smoked salmon, lemon juice, pistachios, basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the flavours to blend.
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow to come to roon temperature before serving.
- 100g Scottish smoked salmon, chopped
- 224g farfalle pasta
- 100g fresh asparagus tips
- 10g pistachio nuts, chopped
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste