Baked Seabass Fillets with Orange and Ginger
Suggested cooking methodsOven
- First make the sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Lightly dust the fish with flour and season.
- Spray a frying pan with oil and heat and place fish skin side down and cook until the skin is golden brown.
- Place the fish in an ovenproof dish and pour over the sauce.
- Place in a hot oven and cook for 5-10 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tbsp dark brown soft sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 pinch crushed chillies
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and flesh chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped to garnish
- Salt & freshly ground Black Pepper