Baked Pesto Trout
Suggested cooking methodsOven
1. Chop up new potatoes and pop in the oven with a spritz of olive
oil, at 220 they take around 25 minutes as long as oven is
2. Put the fillet skin side down on a greased baking tray and smear
over 2 tsp of Sacla pesto.
3. Sprinkle a few flaked almonds on top and place 3 or 4 sun dried
tomatoes on top.
4. Bake the trout in the oven for 12 minutes and serve with the new
- Jar of Sacla red pepper and sun dried tomato pesto
- 2 fillets of trout
- Flaked almonds
- Sun dried tomatoes