Job Title: Customer Sales Representative
Department: Call Centre
Location: Barton on Humber, North Lincolnshire
Responsible to: Call Centre Manager & Team Leader
Responsible for: Maximising sales to existing customer base.
Key Relationships: Call Centre Manager, Team Leaders, Colleagues
- To sell to the company’s customer base providing a high level of
customer service to the standard expected by both company and customer.
- To be able to use and understand the Touchstar predictive dialling system.
- To ring a specific number of customers per hour to targets set by the Directors
so as to maximise long term revenue from the customer base.
- To work to targets periodically set by the Directors and communicated to
the Call Centre.
- To attend training sessions when necessary to update or refresh skills.
- Attend meetings, appraisals and other activities when necessary to keep
up to date with current issues.
- Ensure the accurate completion of paperwork in relation to the role.
- To know what your responsibilities are under the Health & Safety Act
and to work safely at all times
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Keyboard skills
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Skills.
- Selling Skills
- Accurate and numerate
- Customer Service