- 4 fillets of Regal Hake or other White Fish, defrosted
- 1 packet of White Sauce, made up as per instructions
- 100g Cooked Broccoli, chopped
- ½ chopped and cooked Leek (sauté in a little oil or butter until soft)
- 100g Cheese, grated
- Wholegrain Mustard, to taste
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Breadcrumbs or crushed Croutons
- Add cooked and chopped broccoli and leeks along with the grated cheese to the white sauce and mix well.
- Season to taste with wholegrain mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spread the sauce onto the fillets and sprinkle with breadcrumbs or crushed croutons.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake at 190°C/Gas mark 5 for around 15-20 minutes.