White Fish Tagliatelle
- 350g (approx) Regal White Fish Fillets (e.g cod, haddock, coley, whiting), skinned & boned and cut into goujons
- 1 Bag fresh tagliatelle, cooked as per instructions
- 100g Asparagus Spears, finely chopped
- 100g Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 100g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 large pot Single Cream
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Pesto (or to taste)
- Salt & Pepper
- Add the cream to a saucepan along with the asparagus, tomatoes, Parmesan, pesto and basil leaves.
- Season and cook on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the haddock to the mix and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked tagliatelle into four serving bowls and top with the fish mixture