- 1lb (454g) of Regal Coley, Hake or Hoki Fillet, fresh or defrosted, boned, skinned and cubed.
- 1 Small Onion chopped,
- 1 Clove of Garlic, crushed,
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tomatoes, quartered
- 430g jar Balti sauce
- 4oz (115g) frozen Green Beans, slightly thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan. Cook onion and garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add Balti sauce. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes, add fish and seasoning, cover and cook gently for 15 minutes.
3. Lightly stir in tomatoes and green beans. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve with naan bread or basmati rice.
Provided By: Sea Fish Authority