Cajun Roasted Red Fish with Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Whole Regal Red Fish, fresh or defrosted
- 900g Sweet Potatoes, cut into 2cm dice
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 50g Pecan Nuts
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Cajun Seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the potato, onion, nuts, maple syrup, oil and 2 tsps of the Cajun seasoning in a large roasting tin and toss together.
- Make 3 slits in each side of the fish and sprinkle each fish with 1 tsp Cajun seasoning.
- Place the fish on top of the sweet potatoes and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the flesh is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
Serving suggestion: Serve with freshly cooked green beans and broccoli.
Cook's tip: Try using butternut squash and almonds as an alternative or replace the Cajun seasoning with BBQ seasoning.