Smoked Haddock & Pasta Bake
- 400g Regal Smoked Haddock, skinned & cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsps Chilli Flakes
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic, peeled and crushed
- 100g Pasta of your choosing, cooked
- Handful frozen Peas
- Bunch of fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 pack Cheese Sauce, made up as per instructions
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Add a little olive oil to a frying pan, season with black pepper and chilli flakes and fry the garlic and onions until softened.
- Add all of the ingredients apart from the breadcrumbs, cheese and cheese sauce to an oven-proof dish.
- Combine the ingredients well and pour over the cheese sauce and ensure it is evenly spread.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and breadcrumbs and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the cheese is bubbling.