Roasted Fish and Vegetable Stack
- 454g (1lb) Regal Smoked Haddock or Smoked Cod Fillet, fresh or defrosted, skinned
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 Aubergine cut into chunks
- 225g Shallots, peeled and quartered
- 225g Courgettes, sliced
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp dried Mixed Herbs
- 3 tbsps Olive Oil
- 4 x 6" flour Tortillas
- 5 tbsps Tomato Salsa Sauce
- 40g grated Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 200 °C/400 °F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Place the peppers, aubergine, shallots, courgettes and tomatoes and seasoning into a roasting tin.
3) Spoon over the olive oil. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once. Add the cubes of fish. Return to the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
4) Layer the tortillas and fish/veg mixture alternately into a baking dish, finish with a tortilla.
5) Spoon over the salsa sauce, sprinkle over the cheese. Cook under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
Serve with crusty French bread.
Provided By: Sea Fish Authority