Quick Smoky Fish Pate
- 2 x Regal Smoked Mackerel Fillets, fresh or defrosted
- 1 x 200g Tub low fat soft Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 40g Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
1) Remove skin and bones from the fish and flake the flesh into a bowl or process using a food processor.
2) Beat in the cheese, lemon juice and butter or margarine, until pate is soft and smooth.
3) Stir in the parsley and chill before serving with toast and salad.
Cooks Tip: You may wish to add a tsp of horseradish for extra flavour...
Provided By: Sea Fish Authority