Taste of China - Tuna Glazed with Chilli & Oyster Sauce
- 4 x Regal Tuna Steaks, defrosted
- 6 tbsps Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ tsp Galangal or Ginger Puree
- Mix together the galangal, oyster sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar and soy sauce to make a marinade.
- Cut the fish into 5cm strips and pour the marinade over; stir to coat and chill for at least half an hour – the longer the better!
- Grill or BBQ the fish on a medium heat for 6-8 minutes, turning once, basting with any remaining marinade.
- Serve with rice or stir fried vegetables.